Study Abroad Information Sessions
When & Where
- The next Study Abroad Information Session will take place Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 3:00pm in the CES Conference Room in 3312 Turlington Hall.
- Receive transfer credit for all courses taken in the UF-approved Study Abroad Program.
- Receive UF GPA credit when you enroll in a Study Abroad course taught by UF faculty.
- Satisfy your 9-credit summer requirement by taking just 6 credits in a UF-approved Study Abroad Program (CLAS students only).
- Satisfy your International ("N") requirement by living overseas.
- CLAS students receive "N" credit for all courses taken on summer or semester-long UF-approved Study Abroad Programs.
CES study abroad scholarships are available to eligible UF students who apply by February 28, 2012.
For more information, contact Jim Robbins.
Join the Study Abroad listserv to get regular updates on CES Study Abroad Programs and information sessions by sending an email to Jim Robbins.